Present your scientific results
22/04/ - 23/04/2015, Faculty of Pharmacy in Hradec Kralove
If you want to try to present your scientific results or get to know the research of the students of our faculty, joint the XXIII. Students‘ Science Conference which will take place on April 22nd and 23rd, 2015 in the auditoriums A and B.
The Conference will be traditionally divided into three sections – Chemical, Biological and Other pharmaceutical studies.
Participating students will deliver results of their scientific work during a 10 minute presentation after which a 5 minute discussion will take place. The presentation can be in Czech, Slovak or English. Nevertheless, the abstract itself has to be written in English.
New: An external worker will be on each jury.
- PharmDr. Jan Pavlík, Ph.D. – Chemical section
- PharmDr. Antonín Libra, Ph.D. – Biological section
- PharmDr. Antonín Svoboda - Other pharmaceutical studies
All the participants will be awarded a scholarship 1 000 Kč and the best three students in each of the sections will be awarded a bigger financial award.
The best work will be awarded by Česká farmaceutická společnost ČLS J. E. Purkyně whose chairman is prof. PharmDr. Martin Doležal, PhD.
First two students of each of the sections will advance to the Supranational round – NSVK which will take place on May 12th, 2015 in Prague in cooperation with Zentiva. You will compete with students from Brno and Bratislava in this round.
The binding applications to the Students´ Science Conference fill in this link.
You need to send an ABSTRACT with the application (according to this template).
- We alert that it is necessary that the abstract’s format and structure complies with the template. Unmatched formats and structures will be returned for correction. Grammar, content and linguistic corrections will not be made by the organiser.
- Abstracts send to e-mail: email@example.com, and as a topic mention: „SVK abstract – name” to April 6th, 2015 24:00. Abstracts sent to a different address or without topic meeting the requirements will not be classed with the application.
- Don´t forget that a condition is to write the abstract in ENGLISH but the presentation can be in other languages such as Czech or Slovak.